Lockers are available for rental within the SMU campus:
Lockers will be available for booking from 25 July for academic year 2016/2017 on a first come first serve basis.
For online application, go to http://www.rent-a-locker.com.
- Each student is allowed to rent one locker using your school email address only. e.g firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rental for less than a full academic year will be charged the same rate for a full academic year (e.g. from 1 August to 31 May of the subsequent year).
- Strictly no exchange or refund of lockers allowed.
- SMU and Kaichi are not liable for any losses or damages to the belongings kept in the lockers.
- Students, please remember to clear all your belongings from your respective lockers before 31 May of each academic year.
- For those going overseas for exchange or internship programmes, kindly clear your lockers prior to your intended departure.
- Should you fail to clear your belongings, Kaichi Spacemaster will store your items in their warehouse for up to 2 weeks , after which all unclaimed items will be disposed.
For more information, please contact Kaichi Spacemaster Pte Ltd at +65 6282 0868 ( during office hours).
Last updated on
24 Mar 2016 .